Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's Happening Lately?

Well, I've been terrible about posting lately, but since I actually got both Kiara and Maka down for their naps at the same time, which doesn't happen very often, I thought I would take advantage of the "me" time and catch up. The weather here has been pretty mild this winter, but from what I hear it's never really extreme. We've only had two snow falls, and they were pretty much gone the next day. We have had some pretty cold weather though, and on those days we stayed in and played or went on a few adventures. One of our adventures was to the National Building Museum. It has a kids area called the building zone that has huge squishy stacking blocks, giant legos, puzzles, lincoln logs, a life size playhouse, reading corner, and dress up clothes. Kiara and Maka love it!


Maka with the stacking blocks.




Kiara with her best friend Lizzy, measuring everything in site! They had so much fun pretending to be builders.






The three pictures above our with our close friends, the Brown's. They are here for a year just like us. We do tons together and love hanging out. Rachelle is an amazing mom, and does great sock puppets!


My little builder!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Great pictures. thanks for your kind words. I thought my sock puppet was kind of embarassing.. but....if you liked it..